If you have a student returning from last year that was on a residency affidavit and a new one is not completed by August 6, 2021 it will result in your child being excluded from school for the 2021-2022 school year. If your child is excluded for failure to provide the required documents, you will be required to complete the enrollment process. Students new to the district will be required to do this upon enrollment.
Both the parent/guardian and the person whose name is on the lease or mortgage must schedule an appointment with the Enrollment Center to complete an affidavit.
Following are the items that you will need to bring with you to the appointment.
Two of the following documents in your name with the current address where you are residing:
- Driver’s License
- Current mail dated within the last 30 days (no junk mail)
- Letter from employer
- Your government issued photo ID
Person you are living with:
- A current lease (signed by the landlord) or a deed (signed and recorded)
- Two different utility bills in lease holder or home owners name, that have been sent to their address within the last 30 days (gas, electric, water, home phone).
- Their government issued photo ID.
Please use the calendar link below to schedule your appointment.
Please contact the enrollment center at 614-417-5129 if you have any questions