If you have a student returning from last year that was on a residency affidavit and a new one is not completed by August 7, 2020 it will result in your child being excluded from school for the 2020-2021 school year. If your child is excluded for failure to provide the required documents, you will be required to complete the enrollment process.
Both the parent/guardian and the person whose name is on the lease or mortgage must bring the required documents to the Enrollment Center and complete the affidavit.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID 19, an appointment will be necessary and only the parent/guardian and the person whose name is on the lease or mortgage will be able to enter the enrollment center to complete this process. Also both must be wearing a mask, if you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
Following are the items that you will need to bring with you to the appointment.
Two of the following documents in your name with the current address where you are residing:
- Driver’s License
- Current mail dated within the last 30 days (no junk mail)
- Letter from employer
- Your government issued photo ID
Person you are living with:
- A current lease (signed by the landlord) or a deed (signed and recorded)
- Two different utility bills in lease holder or home owners name, that have been sent to their address within the last 30 days (gas, electric, water, home phone).
- Their government issued photo ID.
Please use the calendar link below to schedule your appointment.
Please contact the enrollment center at 614-417-5129 if you have any questions