The Nationwide Children’s Mobile Care Center and the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile© (in partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities©) visit neighborhoods to make it easier for children and families to receive health care by having medical equipment and health care providers on board. All insurances, including Medicaid, are accepted. Common locations include schools, child care centers, churches, community events and family shelters.
The Nationwide Children's Mobile Care Clinic visits Whitehall a number of times each year. Please check this page for the latest dates/times/locations.
Next visit will be:
- January 14th - 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at WYHS
- February 19th - 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at WYHS
- March 19th - 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at WYHS
- April 8th - 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at WYHS
- March 11th - 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at Rosemore
Call Wendy Siegel at 614-417-5602 to make an appointment or receive additional information.