ENROLLMENT WILL BEGIN FOR KINDERGARTEN ON FEBRUARY 4th FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
We’ve made enrolling your child and keeping their student records up-to-date and easier than ever!
Use this link to register and enroll a child who is new to the district: https://enroll.wcsrams.org/start/registration.php*Please note you do not need to print any of the documents at the end of the application*Once you have completed the online portion of the enrollment please call The Enrollment Center at 614-417-5129 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The Enrollment Center is open by appointment only so please plan ahead.
To be prepared, here is a list of everything you'll need to bring with you to your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Government Issued ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residence
1. Lease or mortgage in parent/guardian's name
2. Two different utility bills (gas/electric/water/phone) dated within 30 days in the parent/guardian's name
If you do not have a lease or mortgage in your name because you live with someone else you will need to have the person who is on the lease or mortgage attend the enrollment appointment with you and provide the following:
- Lease or mortgage in name you are residing with
- Two different utility bills (gas/electric/water/phone) dated within 30 days in the person's name you are residing with
- Two current pieces of mail in your name to that residence dated within 30 days
- If you have just moved in, we will have a change of address card you can complete at your appointment
- The person with whom you are living with will also need to have their state issued picture id with them
You both will be asked to complete an affidavit while at the appointment and there will be a notary present to notarize the document for you.
The Enrollment Center is located in the back of Whitehall-Yearling High School near the tennis courts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Enrollment Center.