We're excited to announce that our new Whitehall City Schools Enrollment Center is NOW OPEN!
To begin the process, please visit our enrollment portal.
We’ve made enrolling your child and keeping their student records up-to-date easier than ever!
Use this link to register and enroll a child that is new to the district: https://enroll.wcsrams.org/start/registration.php Once you have completed the online portion of the enrollment please call The Enrollment Center at 614-417-5129 or email us at email@example.com. to schedule an appointment.
The Enrollment Center is open by appointment only so please plan ahead. No appointments will be needed August 13th through August 24th. We will close the Enrollment Center for the summer on June 8th and will reopen on July 23rd. If you complete an enrollment for a kindergartner during this time, please call 614-417-5600 to schedule an appointment.
We also have employees available to assist our Spanish-speaking families.
To be prepared, here is a list of everything you'll need to bring with you to your appointment to complete the enrollment process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Government Issued ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Lease or mortgage in parent/guardian's name
- Two different utility bills (gas/electric/water/phone) dated within 30 days in the parent/guardian's name
If you do not have a lease or mortgage in your name because you live with someone else you will need to provide the following:
- Lease or Mortgage in name you are residing with
- Two different utility bills (gas/electric/water/phone) dated within 30 days in the person's name you are residing with
- Notarized Residency Affidavit
- Two current pieces of mail in your name to that residence dated within 30 days
- If you have just moved in, we will have a change of address card you can complete at your appointment
The Enrollment Center is located in the back of Whitehall-Yearling High School near the tennis courts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Enrollment Center.